Owners sometimes ask if we can guarantee their sick trees will recover. We are at the site for a relatively short time, and can not control what happens while away.
But of the owners who have trusted us with their trees, and who have followed our cultural recommendations, 90% will see a noticeable improvement within 30 days, while 99% will see a measurable improvement within 1 year (we profile hundreds of trees in our Before & After, and Profiles in Tree Care sections).
No other company comes close to these results, let alone, go to the trouble to follow-up, and document with photos and videos!
Turning around a dying shade tree is no small task. How are we able to do this? While others offer a one-time, “hit or miss” cure-all, we employ a unique 5-tier treatment program (each step is equally important for effective rehabilitation).
(1) Initial Tree Risk Assessment – we only treat stable trees. Why treat a tree today that may fall on your house or office tomorrow?
(2) Initial Diagnosis – we only treat trees that will respond to known treatments. Many rush to spend a lot of money before finding out the source of the problem. Salesmen can be very persuasive. But until you find the primary source, you may be wasting your money.
(3) Root Zone Therapy – we tailor a treatment regimen to meet the needs of the individual tree.
(4) Cultural Recommendations – we provide indispensable tips that assist the patient with recovery.
(5) Periodic Monitoring – we administer follow up diagnosis & risk assessment for up to 3 years (as needed); chronicling improvement with digital photos and videos.
Tree Evaluations & Reports
Before you call a tree removal service, let our impartial consulting arborists identify potential hazards and diseases, and recommend proven solutions. Our approach spares our clients needless worry and, often, thousands of dollars in removal and treatment costs.